British Columbia is the westernmost province of Canada; and known for its best educational institutions in which Yorkville University’s west coast campus is located in beautiful Vancouver, a global city with strong cultural connections to the Asia-Pacific region Yorkville University with the DLI Number: O129034707957 has also included by the ministry of education, British Columbia which began with a simple idea: offer flexible and career-focused degrees, Scholarships with degree’s. Another campus of Yorkville University is in Toronto, Ontario Yorkville University Toronto Central campus is located in Toronto, a vibrant multicultural city that is a global hub for business, fashion, and entertainment with high quality of life under the DLI number O19396019511 the university has achieved a great name in welcoming the international students from all over the world with the great success stories. It has experienced faculty in their respective fields, Since 2004, Yorkville University has successfully grown from 1 Campus to 3 campuses from achieved so much and conferred degrees on thousands of graduates. Today their proud graduates are working with the best professions around the world. University degrees are designed to provide graduates with the professional and top-of-the-line knowledge, skills, and designations that employers value that students. Early access through online classes also possible in Yorkville there is so many flexible degree options available that you can took on campus or online or a combination of both as well.
All about Yorkville University
After the big success in providing the quality of education, the university is now deciding to build a national university that provides practitioner-oriented degree programs, leading to professional careers that are personally rewarding and contribute for the improvement of society.
CAMPUS LIFE & FACILITIES
The campus life of Yorkville University is best in terms of Quality of life, student assistance services, tutoring support, writing support; best infrastructure, big Library, Unique Identity Cards, Extra curriculum activities and much more. As the university has two main campuses the one in British Columbia, and another one in Toronto, both the campus has proven its quality of education and safe environment for international students. Another best thing about the university is that your tuition fee will be divided into the ten terms of your study or academic year so that you can easily pay off your fee during your study and won’t feel any burden on you.
CAMPUS LOCATION YORKVILLE UNIVERSITY
- Yorkville University, British Columbia – 88 6th St, New Westminster, BC, V3L 5B3, Canada
- Yorkville University, Ontario – 2000 Steeles Avenue West, Concord, ON, L4K 4N1, Canada
LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE
The College releases its offer letter within 4 working days (Only if you apply through Apply Study Visa) for which the application fee is absolutely nil. So, it’s the best option for international students to go to Yorkville university for Degree programs for the waiver application fee for the whole academic year and when you get your offer letter you will get bursary of 10,000 CAD, Along with this, the University will also give an estimate to the student for the living cost in the city of Toronto, so that you can manage your expenses accordingly all this information will be mention in your offer letter as budgeting guidelines.
For admission to Yorkville University, the applicant must meet the eligibility criteria, mentioned below.
Minimum Level of Education Required is Class 12th with min 50.0% marks overall
English Proficiency Requirements:
- IELTS overall: 6
- PTE overall: 55
- Duolingo English Test Score: 105
- TOEFL iBT: 80 (Min Listening: 18.0, Min Reading: 18.0, Min Speaking: 18.0, Min Writing: 18.0)
OPERATIONAL DAYS OF CLASSES
The working days of Yorkville University will be 3 days per week. The University is closed on weekends and holidays.
To study at the university, one must search for the available intakes for the program you have selected, so the universities mainly provide you four major intakes January /April /July /October. For International applicants, Sept intake is most recommendable as this intake provides most of the variety of Programs.
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Accounting – TUITION FEE – $15,000.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Supply Chain Management – TUITION FEE – $15,000.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Project Management (3 years) – TUITION FEE – $15,000.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Energy Management – TUITION FEE – $15,000.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Accounting (3 years) – TUITION FEE – $15,000.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Supply Chain Management (3 years) – TUITION FEE – $15,000.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Business Administration – General – TUITION FEE – $15,000.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Project Management – TUITION FEE – $15,000.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Energy Management (3 years) – TUITION FEE – $15,000.00 CAD
- Yorkville University ESL Pathway Program – TUITION FEE – $7,816.00 CAD
All those students wanted to apply for the refund must go through the policy of the university, the tuition fee will be refunded fully to the student without any deduction. In case of backout, the university will deduct $4000 CAD from your tuition fee.
Also Check: All About LaSalle College in Canada
If you want to apply feel free to contact us: Call or Whatsapp: +91 700 932 4704, E-mail: [email protected] or fill the form given below.