Sault College is located in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario opened its doors in 1965, It is a post-secondary educational institution that has been meeting the diverse needs of thousands of students every year since 1965, become an independent Sault College of Applied Arts and Technology in 1973. Sault College has grown tremendously over the years, adding programs in all disciplines. The imaginative and prescient of this College is to make society a higher area through imparting a transformative existence revel in thru empowering folks who observe with them to assume and study in progressive, modern ways, together with the ones one has now no longer but imagined.
All about Sault College of Applied Arts and Technology
Whatever a student’s educational goals, Sault College is dedicated to satisfying their learning needs. In February 2020, Sault College was ranked Number One in overall Quality of Learning Experience and in Overall Quality of Facilities and was ranked Number Two in Overall Quality of the Services. With enthusiastic staff, small class sizes, and a student-to-faculty ratio lower than the provincial average, Sault College students learn in a supportive environment.
CAMPUS OF SAULT COLLEGE
Students have access to many services to help them thrive. Students can visit the library for group and individual workspaces, and peer tutoring. They can find employment services at the Student Job Centre; visit the Salon and Spa to be pampered; find calm in the reflection room; find welcome and inclusiveness in the Equity room. There are also multiple dining options and a student pub. The Sault College Athletic Association has a huge variety of opportunities for participation in both competitive and recreational activities.
No. of Campuses
- Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
- Sault College, Toronto
- Sault College, Brampton
The sun, miles of sandy beaches, swimming, BBQs, biking, and more. Sault Ste. Marie is a gateway to summer adventure for day trips up the coast of Lake Superior as well as camping, and hiking.
In the winter, students can take part in ice fishing, fat biking, skating, skiing, snowboarding, sleigh rides, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, ice caves, hiking, and more. In the Sault, one can sign-up for a yoga snowshoe class during the day and take a midnight ski by the light of lanterns at night. Sault Ste. Marie has over 150 km of world-class ski trails and is just a 45-minute car ride to one of the best mountain resorts in Ontario.
In order to apply for full-time or part-time study at Sault College and be successfully admitted, students will need to satisfy a number of entry criteria and provide relevant documentation to support their achievements and abilities.
Admission Requirements for College Diploma (Undergraduate)
- Min Percentage in 12th Class: Overall 50%
- English Proficiency Requirements – IELTS Overall 6.0 (not less than 5.5 in One module), PTE Overall 60, TOEFL iBT 79, Duolingo 115.
Admission Requirements for Graduate Diploma (Post-Graduation)
- Min Percentage in Graduation: Overall 50%
- English Proficiency Requirements – IELTS Overall 6.5 (not less than 5.5 in One module), PTE Overall 54, TOEFL iBT 88, Duolingo 115.
Sault College offers 3 major Intakes for International Students Jan , May & September. Major Programs Starts in Jan & Sep Intake. Graduate Certificates all starts from Sep every year.
LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE
Sault College will give an Offer letter within 3 weeks once you submit the complete required documents to the college. The application fee for a Letter of Acceptance in Sault is 100$ CAD for International Students.
Here is the list of programs available at Sault College, they offer a wide range of programs for International Students.
2 Years College Diploma
- Business (2035)
- Business – Accounting (2050)
- Early Childhood Education (1030)
- Social Service Worker (1203)
- Social Service Worker – Indigenous Specialization (1221)
- Culinary Management (Co-op) (2078)
- Civil Engineering Technician (Co-op) (4080)
- Electrical Engineering Technician – Process Automation (4026)
- Electrical Engineering Technician – Process Automation and Trades (4127)
- Mechanical Engineering Technician – Manufacturing (4039)
- Fitness and Health Promotion (3040)
- Occupational Therapist Assistant and Physiotherapist Assistant (3022)
- Practical Nursing (3024)
- Computer Programming (2095)
- Game – Art (4008)
- Protection, Security, and Investigation (1225)
- Digital Film Production (1097)
- Adventure Recreation and Parks Technician (Co-op) (5212)
- Fish and Wildlife Conservation Technician (Co-op) (5214)
- Forestry Technician – Conservation (Co-op) (5230)
- Natural Environment Technician – Conservation and Management (Co-op) (5220)
- Metal Fabrication Technician (4051)
- Motive Power Technician – Advanced Repair (4044)
- Office Administration – Executive (2086)
- General Arts and Science – University Transfer (1115)
- Personal and Developmental Support Services (3070)
3 Years Advance College Diploma
- Graphic Design – Digital Media (1094)
- Child and Youth Care (1065)
- Natural Environment Technologist – Conservation and Management (Co-op) (5221)
- Culinary Skills – Chef Training (1071)
- Construction Techniques (4098)
- General Arts and Science – One-Year (1105)
- Personal Support Worker (3027)
- Pre-Health Sciences – Pathway to Certificates and Diplomas (3060)
- Pre-Health Sciences – Pathways to Advanced Diplomas and Degrees (3065)
- Project Management (2176)
- Public Relations and Event Management (2170)
- Natural Resources/Environmental Law – Inspection and Enforcement (5006)
- Robotics And Automation (4073)
- Health Care Administration (2186)
- Mobile Applications Design (2191)
- Network Architecture and Security Analytics (2196)
- Supply Chain Management (2180)
- Hospitality and Tourism Management (1076)
- Graduate Diploma – Global Business Management (2109)
- Health Informatics (2197)
- Gerontology (3041)
- Automated Manufacturing (4069)
- Professional Nursing Practice – Gerontology and Chronic Illness (3043)
- Construction Project Management (4077)
- Enhanced Practice for Internationally Educated Nurses – Acute Care (3044)
REFUND POLICY OF SAULT COLLEGE
Applicants who have submitted a complete and legitimate study permit application to Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and are refused the related study permit prior to commencing their studies at Sault College are eligible to apply for a full refund, less administrative fees of $400 and any related banking charges deducted during transmission. Such requests must include a copy of the relevant letter of refusal from the Canadian Embassy High Commission, or Consulate Visa Section. If you are withdrawing your application from college without any visa decision then the 2,500 non-refundable administration fee will be deducted by the college.
RANKING OF SAULT COLLEGE
Sault College has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Facebook & 4.0 out of 5 on 159 Google reviews. Sault college’s ranking as per webometrics is 4948 for presence rank, 7353 for Impact rank & 6530 for excellence ranking. Sault College is yet to make a place in QS, Times Education & US News ranking platforms.
If you want to apply feel free to contact us: Call or Whatsapp – +91 700 932 4704, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form given below.