Founded in the year 2003 under the DLI number 0242732890457, ABC Access Business College is a registered and licensed Private Career College with several Government approved programs, the College is located at a subway stop on the famous Yonge Street in Toronto, Ontario, easily accessible by public transportation, as well as by car.
The college is easily accessible by local transport, and the city is already surrounded by extraordinary facilities. The College founders and administrators have over 33 years of experience catering to both domestic and international students.
WHY ACCESS BUSINESS COLLEGE
The Access Business College is providing the best educational facilities in the province its contribution to the community is the best, Local and international students are keen to study in the college, Programs, and courses are all designed to keep pace with industry requirements and market demands. So they are offering Diploma Programs in a professional, warm, positive, and friendly learning environment. Vocational diploma programs are offered for both continuing education and post-secondary students.
ABC Access Business College not only offers diplomas related to business courses but also courses in the field of graphic design, web design, hospitality/hotel management, finance, property administration, law clerk, legal studies, banking, accounting, administrative assistant/office support, customer service, food and beverage, medical office administration, payroll, as well as computer software training courses. Teachers are focused, experienced, qualified, dedicated, and committed to a student-centered approach.
LIFE AT CAMPUS
From the moment you walk through the door of Access Business College, you’ll notice a difference. It’s a friendly place you’ll soon be calling home. There is no denying that you will be nestled in one of the most awe-inspiring places in Ontario. From hiking, kayaking, skiing, beach days and so much more a northern adventure awaits for you to have life time experiences. Students can visit the library for group and individual workspaces, and peer tutoring.
They can find employment services at the Student Job Centre – visit the Salon and Spa to be pampered; find calm in the reflection room find welcome and inclusiveness in the Equity room.
CAMPUS LOCATION OF ACCESS BUSINESS COLLEGE
The ABC is located in Toronto, Ontario, the place doesn’t need any brief introduction as this is a famous metropolitan location. The College campus list is mentioned below.
Access Business College – Toronto | 5 Nipigon Ave, North York, ON M2M 2V7, Canada
REFUND POLICY OF ACCESS BUSINESS COLLEGE
Students to whom admittance to Canada has been refused are entitled to a refund of all prepaid fees, except for the Application, plus a $500 CAD administration fee will be charged.
Now to get admission to Access Business College with any undergraduate diploma the minimum level of education required is Grade 12 / High School with min GPA of 60.0% or more.
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
- IELTS Overall: 6 Band (Min Listening: 5.5, Min Reading: 5.5, Min Speaking: 5.5, Min Writing: 5.5)
- PTE Overall: 51 Score (Min Listening: 43, Min Reading: 43, Min Speaking: 43, Min Writing: 43)
- TOEFL iBT: 80 Score (Min Listening: 20.0, Min Reading: 20.0, Min Speaking: 20.0, Min Writing: 20.0)
OPERATIONAL DAYS OF CLASSES
The Access Business College operates for 5 working days per week & is closed on weekends and holidays.
To study at Access Business College one must search for the available intakes for the program you have selected, so they mainly provide you five intakes January, April, July, August, Sept Intake by which the college remains active throughout the whole year in terms of intakes.
LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE
Once you chose your program and after submitting the application fee, the ABC gives you the best and quick services and provides you an offer letter in just 12-15 working days for which the application will be $500 CAD non-refundable.
- Business Administration – TUITION FEE : $12,495.00 CAD
- Medical Office Assistant – TUITION FEE : $12,495.00 CAD
- Banking and Financial Services – TUITION FEE : $12,495.00 CAD
- Early Childhood Assistant – TUITION FEE : $10,700.00 CAD
- Computerized Accounting and Canadian Payroll – TUITION FEE : $12,495.00 CAD
- Graphic & Web Design – TUITION FEE : $12,495.00 CAD
- Hospitality Management – TUITION FEE : $12,495.00 CAD
- Business Administration + Computerized Accounting and Canadian Payroll – TUITION FEE : $12,495.00 CAD
- Hospitality Management + Food and Beverage – TUITION FEE : $12,495.00 CAD
- Business Administration + Banking and Financial Services – TUITION FEE : $12,495.00 CAD
- Administrative Assistant + Property Administration – TUITION FEE : $12,495.00 CAD
- Medical Office Assistant + Early Childhood Assistant – TUITION FEE : $12,495.00 CAD
- Hospitality Management + Customer Service – TUITION FEE : $12,495.00 CAD
- Graphic and Web Design + Business Administration – TUITION FEE : $12,495.00 CAD
As ABC is a private college there is no post-study work permit available to students.
RANKING OF ACCESS BUSINESS COLLEGE
Access Business College is a Private college so there is no public ranking available for this college.