NorQuest College was officially established by the Government of Alberta in the year 1965 with the aim of providing training to the untrained and under-employed Albertans with the opportunity to develop skills required in an industrialized workforce and registered under the DLI Number : O18795996622. Today NorQuest College has become such a big name in educational providers across Canada and earned name globally by its outstanding rating for being one of the best educational institutions. The College helps learners to have the skills and confidence to further their studies, begin new careers, provide better lives for their families, and make valuable contributions to society.
Norquest understands that their learners come from different background, different culture,s and different academic backgrounds with varying levels of education and they assist them at the times and places that meet their needs, whether that is in the classroom, via distance learning or continuing education. The college is master in helping identify learner’s strengths and motivate students to work on their strength more and to work on their areas of need, and move them towards exciting learning paths and life-changing careers. The college has variety of post-secondary diploma and certificate programs offer careers in health, community studies, and business and much more.
Located on traditional lands referred to as Treaty 6 territory, Norquest serves 19,354 learners. Norquest is proud to embrace diversity and honour inclusiveness: 62% of their students are born outside of Canada from 131 different countries, and there are 115 languages spoken on campus.
WHY NORQUEST COLLEGE
The NorQuest College offers certificate and diploma programs in health, business, and community studies, as well as English language training and high school courses through academic upgrading to support international students came from different countries, they always try that a language should not be the barrier to gain Norquest college educational certification. Their programs will prepare students for entry into their next career choice and highly affects their career. The faculty is well trained and expert in their respective fields current with technologies that enhance their learning experience.
LIFE AT CAMPUS
The College promises you for the one of the safest campus life with a welcoming environment for the internationals students, they understand the special needs and support needed after left the home country for studies, so college is best in providing such facilities so that the studies could not get affected like easy nearby accommodation and food. NorQuest is not a one-size-fits-all kind of college, and they take pride in offering a unique student experience for all of their learners. They have grown and established new and innovative learning and study spaces, along with spots to gather, socialize, and refresh. Through these and a range of student services, they’re there to help students achieve their academic goals and ensure they pause from time to time to enjoy the journey.
CAMPUS LOCATION OF NORQUEST COLLEGE
The Norquest college is located in Alberta, Its first and main campus is located at main Edmonton, Alberta and after continuous growth and high rated success the college expanded with one more campus, Take a look on campuses and get your favorite one
- Norquest College, 10215 108 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta, T5J 1L6
- Wetaskiwin Campus, 5502 49 Avenue, Centre on the Park, Wetaskiwin, Alberta, T9A 3P3
REFUND POLICY OF NORQUEST COLLEGE
New applicants who have submitted a complete and legitimate study permit application to Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) related to their most recent NorQuest offer letter of acceptance (including deferred acceptances) and who are refused the related study permit prior to commencing their studies at NorQuest College are eligible to apply for a refund, less administrative fees of 25% from the tuition fee and any related banking charges deducted during transmission. Such requests must include a copy of the relevant letter of refusal from the Canadian Embassy High Commission, or Consulate Visa Section.
To get admission in an Undergraduate Diploma minimum level of education required is grade 12 with min GPA: 50.0% or more.
English Proficiency Requirements:
- IELTS overall: 6 (Min Listening: 5.5, Min Reading: 5.5, Min Speaking: 5.5, Min Writing: 5.5)
- PTE overall: 54
- Duolingo English Test Score: 105
- TOEFL iBT: 71
FOR MASTER DEGREE
Minimum Level of Education Required: 2-Year Undergraduate Diploma or Bachelors Programs with min GPA of 60.0% or more.
English Proficiency Requirements:
- IELTS overall: 6.5 (Min Listening: 6.0, Min Reading: 6.0, Min Speaking: 6.0, Min Writing: 6.0)
- PTE overall: 59 (Min Listening: 56, Min Reading: 56, Min Speaking: 56, Min Writing: 56)
- TOEFL iBT: 84 (Min Listening: 21.0, Min Reading: 21.0, Min Speaking: 21.0, Min Writing: 21.0)
- Duolingo English Test Score: 115
OPERATIONAL DAYS OF CLASSES
The NorQuest college Operates for 5 working days per week and is closed on weekends and holidays. At the end of east ttterm Norquest College offer 14 days drop to International students.
To study get admission in Norquest college one must search for the available intakes for the program you have selected, so they mainly provide you three intakes January 2022/May 2022/Sept 2022. For International applicants Sept intake is most recommendable as this intake provides most of the verity of Programs.
LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE
Once you chose your program and after submitting the application fee, the College releases its offer letter within 15 working days for which the application will be 150 CAD (non-refundable).
RANKING OF NORQUEST COLLEGE
Norquest College is a publicly funded institution providing post-secondary education in Edmonton, Alberta. It has been ranked at the top by several national and international ranking agencies. Norquest College rankings are awarded based on several ranking factors such as employment rate, research excellence, funding and endowment, reputation, and many more. Some of the Norquest College rankings are:
- Ranked #136 in Canada by Webometrics
- Ranked in the Top 150 Colleges in the World under the age of 50
- Settlement Studies Year 2 Entry – TUITION FEE – $16,116.00 CAD
- Business Administration – General Studies (Optional Co-op) – TUITION FEE – $17,640.00 CAD
- Early Learning and Child Care – TUITION FEE – $14,982.00 CAD
- Therapeutic Recreation – TUITION FEE – $15,013.00 CAD
- Business Administration – Human Resources Management (Optional Co-op) – TUITION FEE – $17,640.00 CAD
- Disability Studies – TUITION FEE – $14,892.00 CAD
- Business Administration – General Studies (Optional Co-op) (Wetaskiwin Campus) – TUITION FEE – $17,130.00 CAD
- Energy Management (Optional Co-op) – TUITION FEE – $16,328.00 CAD
- Pharmacy Technician – TUITION FEE – $15,759.00 CAD
- Practical Nurse – TUITION FEE – $19,823.00 CAD
- Business Administration – Accounting (Optional Co-op) – TUITION FEE – $17,130.00 CAD
- Business Administration – Management (Optional Co-op) – TUITION FEE – $17,640.00 CAD
- Settlement Studies – TUITION FEE – $14,926.00 CAD
- Child and Youth Care – TUITION FEE – $16,447.00 CAD
- Machine Learning Analyst – TUITION FEE – $16,471.00 CAD
- Interdisciplinary Therapy Assistant – TUITION FEE – $18,600.00 CAD
- Social Work – TUITION FEE – $18,954.00 CAD
- Business Administration – Finance (Optional Co-op) – TUITION FEE – $17,130.00 CAD
- Environmental Protection Technology (Optional Co-op) – TUITION FEE – $13,206.00 CAD
- Justice – TUITION FEE – $13,410.00 CAD
- Indigenous Studies – TUITION FEE – $16,070.00 CAD
- Mental Health Recovery Practitioner – TUITION FEE – $12,690.00 CAD
- Addictions Recovery Practitioner – TUITION FEE – $15,510.00 CAD
- Teaching English as an Additional Language Professional – TUITION FEE – $17,415.00 CAD
Also Check: All About Medicine Hat College in Canada
If you want to apply feel free to contact us: Call or Whatsapp: +91 700 932 4704, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form given below.