Keyano College is a post-Secondary Public College Located in Fort McMurray, Alberta, the college was established in the year 1965, and in the same year the college attracted the attention of students globally by this you can imaging its popularity, after years of working the college registered under the DLI Number : O19283886532, Keyano College serves more than 2800 full-time students across the world. Keyano College is a comprehensive college that is committed to academic excellence in teaching and learning, industry training, and applied research through the delivery of relevant and sustainable programs and services that maximize opportunities for students by this they promise majority of success to their students.
Keyano College has more to offer to its students which includes certificates and diplomas, university transfer, apprenticeship, academic upgrading, and, through collaboration with other post-secondary big institutions including the University of Alberta, University of Lethbridge, the University of Calgary, Mount Royal University and MacEwan University, degree completion options by which you can add a crown to your academic degree, this facility is most liked facility by the students by which they got chance to become a student at college and transfer to the best university in Canada. Keyano’s college programs list is big here you can study variety of programs that include arts, science, business, education, environmental science, power engineering, performing and visual arts, health, engineering technologies, human services, humanities, trades, transportation, heavy equipment operations and industrial training as well to develop practical skills, so in every field they have proven to be a master. Keyano always tries to provides relevant, practical, flexible and affordable workforce development, including continuing education, customized corporate training, and English as a second language courses and programs are specially designed to support international students globally so that language could not be the barrier to achieve your goals.
WHY KEYANO COLLEGE
Keyano College is a comprehensive community institution in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo. Stretching from north-central Alberta to the borders of Saskatchewan and the Northwest Territories, Wood Buffalo is one of the largest municipalities in Canada this beautiful location and advantage being under the municipal area it attracts many students to enjoy its beauty and facility, clean living and for sure the quality of life.
Kanyo College always tries to give best home comfort to their international students so that they feel comfortable and welcomed at the college. Other than its best academics it is also famous for the Theatre and Arts Centre, the Syncrude Sport and Wellness Centre, the Bob Lamb training Centre, the Oil Sands Power and Process Engineering Lab, and the Syncrude Technology Centre which are the best attractions of the college. You can also have the free wireless network every time to access the internet as the campus is completely equipped with a free wireless network, The campus includes ample parking as well as a beautiful green space in the form of the Doug MacRae Park which is beautifully maintained and students enjoy their spare time enjoying the greenery of the Park.
Another best facility which Keyano College offers is an International Preparatory Course (IPC), which is an orientation course designed to help international students with the transition to life in Canada and succeeding at Keyano College this helps to easy their life both at campus and off campus. Its focus on Skills for academic success, Time and stress management, Canadian history and culture, Keyano College policies and procedures, Financial management, and Community supports. Students are provided with accommodation and meals for the one-month program duration to those who have a plan to reside within on-campus.
LIFE AT CAMPUS
The college life of Campus is very vibrant full of activities the college is very much active in sports and other curricular activities, the college give their students opportunities to become a part of activities to show their talent and skills, the college campus locations are very convenient so that the students can easily assess the nearby locations like parks, cafeterias, shopping malls, easy transportation facility etc. Its Clearwater Campus is located in downtown Fort McMurray and is home to the Registrar’s Office, Library, financial services, wellness services, bookstore, and the majority of Keyano’s academic and trades program areas.
CAMPUS LOCATION OF KEYANO COLLEGE
The Kayano College was first started at the Fort McMurry, Alberta this was the starting campus of the Keyano college after the increasing number of students the college expanded into three another campus named Clearwater Campus which is located at Downtown, Fort Chipewyan, Fort McKay all the campus are well developed and well equipped. You can apply for the program according to your campus choice.
- Keyano College, 8115 Franklin Avenue, Fort McMurray, Alberta , T9H 2H7
- Clearwater Campus, Keyano College, 8115 Franklin Avenue, Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada T9H 2H7
- Fort Chipewyan, P.O. Box 60, Fort Chipewyan, Alberta, Canada T0P 1B0
- Fort McKay, P.O. Box 5360. Fort McMurray, AB. T9H 3G4
REFUND POLICY OF KEYANO COLLEGE
Students who voluntarily withdraw from the College must complete a Withdrawal Form (available from the Office of the Registrar). Fees will be refunded in accordance with the following regulations.
Prior to the program, or course start date, students who cancel their registration by notifying the Office of the Registrar, in writing, will have tuition deposits refunded.
In case your Study Visa got refused only the $150 CAD fee will be deducted balance amount will be refunded back to your account.
To get admission in an undergraduate diploma program the minimum level of education required is grade 12 with min GPA of 50.0% or more.
English Proficiency Requirements:
- IELTS overall: 6
- TOEFL iBT: 79 (Min Listening: 19.0, Min Reading: 19.0, Min Speaking: 19.0, Min Writing: 19.0)
- Duolingo English Test Score: 95
For conditional admission, you are required to provide English proficiency scores:
- Min TOEFL iBT: 60
- Min IELTS overall: 4 (Min Listening: 4.5, Min Reading: 3.5, Min Speaking: 4, Min Writing: 4)
4 YEAR BACHELOR DEGREE TRANSFER TO UNIVERSITY
To get admission in this program minimum level of education required is Class 12th with a min GPA of 60.0% or more.
English Proficiency Requirements:
- IELTS overall: 6.5 (Min Listening: 5.0, Min Reading: 5.0, Min Speaking: 5.0, Min Writing: 5.0)
- Duolingo English Test Score: 115
- TOEFL iBT: 86 (Min Listening: 21.0, Min Reading: 21.0, Min Speaking: 21.0, Min Writing: 21.0)
OPERATIONAL DAYS OF CLASSES
College Operates for 4 to 5 working days per week and is closed on weekends and holidays. Because it is a public college you will get 20 hours of work permission per week.
To study at college one must search for the available intakes for the program you have selected, so they mainly provide you 2 intakes January 2022/Sept 2022. For International applicants, Sept intake is most recommendable as this intake provides most of the variety of Programs.
LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE
Once you chose your program and after submitting the application fee, the college issue your offer letter in 25 working days for which the application will be $107 CAD (non-refundable).
RANKING OF KEYANO COLLEGE
Keyano College ranked very high due to the quality of education and research that they have done in past this college ranked 126th in Canada and the World ranking is 5902.
- College Diploma – Business Administration – Management – TUITION FEE – $12,353.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Social Work – TUITION FEE – $13,439.00 CAD
- College Certificate – Business Administration – Management – TUITION FEE – $12,863.00 CAD
- College Certificate – Office Administration – TUITION FEE – $15,163.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Business Administration – Management (Co-op) – TUITION FEE – $14,388.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Environmental Technology – TUITION FEE – $12,353.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Business Administration – Accounting – TUITION FEE – $12,353.00 CAD
- College Certificate – Educational Assistant – TUITION FEE – $14,224.00 CAD
- College Certificate – Business Administration – Accounting – TUITION FEE – $12,863.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Business Aviation – Northern Airline Operations – TUITION FEE – $54,173.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Business Administration – Accounting (Co-op) – TUITION FEE – $14,388.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Early Learning and Child Care – TUITION FEE – $11,817.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Practical Nurse – TUITION FEE – $18,983.00 CAD
- College Certificate – Early Learning and Child Care – TUITION FEE – $11,817.00 CAD
- College Certificate – Human Resource Management – TUITION FEE – $12,859.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Business Aviation – Airline Operations – TUITION FEE – $50,785.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Business Administration – Esports Management – TUITION FEE – $11,752.00 CAD
- English for Academic Purposes – TUITION FEE – $9,801.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Science – Engineering – Transfer to UAlberta – TUITION FEE – $13,439.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Education – Elementary – Transfer to UAlberta (optional) – TUITION FEE – $13,439.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Social Work – Transfer to University of Calgary – TUITION FEE – $13,439.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Science – Transfer to UAlberta – TUITION FEE – $13,439.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Commerce – Transfer to UAlberta – TUITION FEE – $13,439.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Science – Nursing – TUITION FEE – $17,539.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Arts – Transfer to UAlberta – TUITION FEE – $13,439.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Education – Secondary – Transfer to UAlberta – TUITION FEE – $13,439.00 CAD
Also Check: All About Medicine Hat College in Canada
If you want to apply feel free to contact us: Call or Whatsapp: +91 700 932 4704, E-mail: [email protected] or fill the form given below.