The college of the rockies is a public community college, located in the Kootenay Rocky Mountains southeast corner of British Columbia, Canada first opened its doors in the year 1975 under the DLI Number O19377233362. The college is one of the most trusted college in terms of student satisfaction and best educational support that college provides its number of enrollments are keep on increasing every year, The College has over 2000 students in total enrolled, and over 260 of those being international students. The College’s Main Campus is located in Cranbrook, British Columbia. The College of the Rockies’ fixes its one aim is to transform lives and enrich communities through the power of education since its established and the college is doing so and very well stand on its commitments once done. The College’s vision is to create and deliver the most personal student experience in Canada.
The college faculty is well trained and dedicated toward their duties and do it even after college hours whenever needed by their students, Staff supports each other to make a difference in the lives of students, as well as the people and organizations within the community. College of the Rockies is continually positioning itself to build on its already strong track record of regional, national and international success by its outstanding academic services and promising student support services.
WHY THE COLLEGE OF THE ROCKIES
College of the Rockies is located in the heart of the Canadian Rocky Mountains which are known for its beauty and site seeing views so college is most liked for its best location as well. The college has set a best academic schedule for their students so that they can be given more attention as the class size are small. The college is fully capable to provide you the programs of your choice as per your convenience they offer a full range of programs both in-class and online in the areas of university studies, adult basic education, health, child youth and family studies, administrative studies, tourism, computer technology, fire services, and trades.
LIFE AT CAMPUS
The campus life is outstanding you can experience the real College campus life here, experience a healthy and safe living environment with cultural diversity, make new friends, interact with new people, involve in activities, grow up your skills with college of Rockies and become a part of its community that serves a better idea to make a better world for living. Here you can explore the nearby areas and their natural environment year-round, and take full advantage of the countless hiking and cross-country ski trails in the area. On campus, College of the Rockies offers a full-size gymnasium, a fitness room and various rental equipment. Rental fees are waived for registered students. The college also focus on sports activities for their sports lover students so you can join fitness classes, badminton, basketball, volleyball and soccer intramural activities for free.
CAMPUS LOCATION OF COLLEGE OF ROCKIES
The college outstanding performance and unbeatable academic results records persuaded the college to get expanded more into five more campuses, so its main campus is located at Cranbrook and other regional campuses are located in Creston, Fernie, Golden, Invermere, and Kimberley, Canada, Take a look on campuses and get your favorite one.
- Cranbrook Campus (Main Campus) : 2700 College Way, Box 8500, Cranbrook, BC, V1C 5L7
- Creston Campus: 16th Avenue PO Box 1978, Creston, BC, V0B 1G0
- Fernie Campus: 342 – 3rd Avenue, PO Box 1770, Fernie, BC, V0B 1M0
- Golden Campus: 1305 South 9th Street, PO Box 376, Golden, BC, V0A 1H0
- Invermere Campus : RR #4, #2 – 1535 – 14th Street, Invermere, BC, V0A 1K4
- Kimberley Campus: 1850 Warren Avenue, Kimberley, BC, V1A 1S1
REFUND POLICY OF COLLEGE OF ROCKIES
The applicants who have submitted a complete and legitimate study permit application to Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) related to their study visa application are eligible to apply for a full refund if their application has refused, less administrative fees of $250 and any related banking charges deducted during transmission. The written request must be received by the College within 30 calendar days of the study permit refusal date along with this a copy of the official refusal letter must be submitted to and validated by the College Registrar or designate so all the Requests must be submitted after 30 calendar days of the study permit refusal letter date will not be accepted.
FOR UNDERGRADUATE DIPLOMA & BACHELOR DEGREE
The Minimum Level of Education Required is Grade 12 with a minimum GPA of 50.0% or more.
English Proficiency Requirements:
- IELTS overall: 6 (Min Listening: 6.0, Min Reading: 6.0, Min Speaking: 6.0, Min Writing: 6.0)
- PTE overall: 56 (Min Listening: 50, Min Reading: 50, Min Speaking: 50, Min Writing: 50)
- TOEFL iBT: 80 (Min Listening: 12.0, Min Reading: 13.0, Min Speaking: 18.0, Min Writing: 21.0)
- Duolingo English Test Score: 110
OPERATIONAL DAYS OF CLASSES
The College works for 4 per week & is closed on weekends and holidays.
- Associate of Social Work (Pre-Major) – TUITION FEE – $13,700.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Business Management – Marketing – TUITION FEE – $13,700.00 CAD
- College Certificate – Environmental Studies – TUITION FEE – $13,700.00 CAD
- College Certificate – Kinesiology – TUITION FEE – $13,700.00 CAD
- College Certificate – Tourism Management – TUITION FEE – $13,700.00 CAD
- College Certificate – Mountain Adventure Skills Training – TUITION FEE – $16,995.00 CAD
- Associate of Science – TUITION FEE – $13,700.00 CAD
- Post-Degree Diploma – Sustainable Business Practices – TUITION FEE – $13,700.00 CAD
- Associate of Biology and Medicine (Pre-Major) – TUITION FEE – $13,700.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Hospitality Management (Co-op) (Invermere Campus) – TUITION FEE – $14,680.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Business Management – Accounting – TUITION FEE – $13,700.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Tourism Management – TUITION FEE – $13,700.00 CAD
- College Certificate – Engineering – TUITION FEE – $15,175.00 CAD
- College Certificate – Business Management – TUITION FEE – $13,700.00 CAD
- College Certificate – Dental Assistant – TUITION FEE – $15,200.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Wireless Systems Technician – TUITION FEE – $15,750.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Business Administration- Sustainable Business Practices – TUITION FEE – $13,700.00 CAD
- Associate of Arts – TUITION FEE – $13,700.00 CAD
- Associate of Economics and Commerce (Pre-Major) – TUITION FEE – $13,700.00 CAD
- College Certificate – Fine Arts – TUITION FEE – $13,700.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Business Management – General Management – TUITION FEE – $13,700.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Criminal and Social Justice – TUITION FEE – $13,700.00 CAD
- College Certificate – Criminal and Social Justice – TUITION FEE – $13,700.00 CAD
- College Certificate- Adventure Tourism Business Operations – TUITION FEE – $11,575.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Business Management – Financial Services – TUITION FEE – $13,700.00 CAD
- College Certificate Bundle – Professional Cook + Business Management – TUITION FEE – $12,160.00 CAD
- English Language Program (ESL) – TUITION FEE – $11,800.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Kinesiology – TUITION FEE – $13,700.00 CAD
- Associate of Science – Environmental Sciences – TUITION FEE – $13,700.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Adventure Tourism Business Operations – TUITION FEE – $11,575.00 CAD
To study at University, one must search for the available intakes for the program you have selected, so they mainly provide you three intakes January 2022/ May 2022/ Sept 2022. For International applicants, Sept intake is most recommendable as this intake provides most of the variety of Programs.
LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE
Once you chose your program and after submitting the application fee, the College of Rockies will release its offer letter within 15-20 working days for which the application will be 100 CAD (non-refundable).
RANKING OF COLLEGE OF ROCKIES
Taking a look at its ranking the college’s Continental ranking is 2271 and its world rank is 9118 So by these impressive crowns that the college owes you can imagine its scope, so studying here can be a dream to realize.