AOLCC | Private College, Tuition Fee, Offer Letter, Refund PolicySeptember 26, 2021 2021-09-26 21:38
AOLCC | Private College, Tuition Fee, Offer Letter, Refund Policy
AOLCC | Private College, Tuition Fee, Offer Letter, Refund Policy
Established in the year 1990, the Academy of Learning Career College (AOLCC) registered under the DLI Number : O19361063652, Surrey is located in Newton, across the Newton Bus Exchange. The college has a surrounding neighborhood is home to one of Metro Vancouver’s most diverse communities. The college has achieved a remarkable performance in past 30 years and has become one of the favorites among international students. The college is providing excellent educational services and carrier oriented opportunities to its students, its outstanding performance is a result of hardworking staff who are dedicatedly doing their best for their students and continually work together to develop, research, and enhance support systems for assisting students with their course work.
WHY ACADEMY OF LEARNING CAREER COLLEGE (AOLCC)
The college is focusing on the learning environment of class so that the student don’t feel burden or boredom of their academics timetable so there is no intimidating classroom atmosphere or student competition. AOLCC ensures a comfortable and friendly learning environment for all students.
The college always focuses on the student best side or skills and strong points whereas they support the weak points or areas of students to maintain balance this encourage the AOLCC Students and this actually makes a big difference, college ensures to meet students’ individual training needs; demonstrate a genuine concern for students’ career success; improve students’ productivity and marketability; provide a high-quality learning experience; excel in the delivery of superior career, business and computer skills training; provide a warm and friendly learning environment; and employ caring, professional and knowledgeable staff. AOLCC aims to improve the lives of under-served students and the communities in which they live. Globally, the flexible, supportive environment empowers dedicated students to achieve their goals.
LIFE AT AOLCC CAMPUS
The campus life is far more than explained here, The campus environment is healthy and safe for international students, here you can see the togetherness, harmony, people greet each other as they pass in the halls; classmates know one another by name and build genuine, lasting relationships. There are always new activities to join in on some are started by the Campus Life team; others are initiated by the students themselves: the college organize festivals, you can enjoy Christmas eve in AOLCC style, So you have lot to do at AOLCC.
CAMPUS LOCATION OF ACADEMY OF LEARNING CAREER COLLEGE
The college is located in British Columbia, at Surrey campus other than this the college has 6 more campuses across Canada it has many other branches at different province at Canada, So by this, you can imagine how big is the AOLCC is. Below are the campuses details mentioned.
- AOLCC- Surrey Campus, 13753 72 Ave #102, Surrey, BC V3W 2P2, Canada
- AOLCC- Alberta, 5650 23 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6L 6N2, Canada
- AOLCC- Manitoba, 77 Redwood Ave, Winnipeg, MB R2W 5J5, Canada
- AOLCC- Nova Scotia, 6960 Mumford Rd #155, Halifax, NS B3L 4P1, Canada
- AOLCC- Ontario, 3585 Lawrence Ave E, Scarborough, ON M1G 1P4, Canada
- AOLCC- Price Edward Island, 55 Grafton St, Charlottetown, PE C1A 1K8, Canada
- AOLCC- Saskatchewan, 1202A Quebec Ave, Saskatoon, SK S7K 1V2, Canada
REFUND POLICY OF ACADEMY OF LEARNING CAREER COLLEGE
If an international student delivers a copy of a refusal of a study permit to the institution, sections 6, 8, 9, 10 of this policy apply as if the copy of the refusal were a notice of withdrawal, unless the international student requests an additional letter of acceptance for the same program that was the subject of the refusal of the study permit, or the program is provided solely through distance education.
To get admission in an undergraduate diploma is a minimum level of education required is class 12 with min GPA of 50.0% or more.
English Proficiency Requirements:
- Min IELTS overall: 5.5
- Min TOEFL iBT: 68
- Min Duolingo English Test Score: 85
OPERATIONAL DAYS OF CLASSES
The AOLCC college is 5 days working and it is closed on weekends and holidays.
To study at AOLCC there are plenty of intakes available for all programs from which you can select, so they mainly provide you six intakes Nov, January, March, May, July, Sep. For International applicants, Jan, May & Sept intake is most recommendable as this intake provides most of the variety of programs that are usually not available in other intakes.
- Accounting Administrator Diploma – TUITION FEE – $15,027.00 CAD
- Business Administration (Co-op) – TUITION FEE – $19,993.00 CAD
- Community Service Worker with Addictions Worker – TUITION FEE – $18,972.00 CAD
- Conference And Event Planner – TUITION FEE – $18,816.00 CAD
- Graphic Designer – TUITION FEE – $21,315.00 CAD
- College Certificate – Medical Administrative Assistant – TUITION FEE – $14,138.00 CAD
- Network Administrator – TUITION FEE – $17,302.00 CAD
- Pitman English Course – TUITION FEE – $3,292.00 CAD
- Web Designer – TUITION FEE – $22,248.00 CAD
- Accounting and Business Technology – TUITION FEE – $16,548.00 CAD
- Administrative Assistant – TUITION FEE – $13,126.00 CAD
- Business Office Skills – TUITION FEE – $14,832.00 CAD
- Computer Service Technician – TUITION FEE – $15,817.00 CAD
- Entrepreneunrial Business Applications – TUITION FEE – $16,303.00 CAD
- College Certificate – Marketing Administrative Assistant – TUITION FEE – $13,852.00 CAD
- Medical Office Assistant – TUITION FEE – $17,255.00 CAD
- Office Administration – TUITION FEE – $18,526.00 CAD
- Project Administration – TUITION FEE – $18,428.00 CAD
- Accounting & Payroll Administrator – TUITION FEE – $19,734.00 CAD
- Business Administration – TUITION FEE – $16,650.00 CAD
- Business Service Essentials (Co-op) – TUITION FEE – $13,978.00 CAD
- Computer Software Support – TUITION FEE – $17,796.00 CAD
- Executive Assistant – TUITION FEE – $18,634.00 CAD
- Marketing Coordinator – TUITION FEE – $18,515.00 CAD
- Medical Office Assistant with Unit Clerk – TUITION FEE – $20,110.00 CAD
- PC Support Specialist – TUITION FEE – $17,685.00 CAD
- Sales Professional – TUITION FEE – $15,323.00 CAD
OFFER LETTER or LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE
Once you chose your program and after submitting the application fee, the college releases its offer letter within 15 working days for which the application fee will be $610 CAD which is a non-refundable fee.
RANKING OF ACADEMY OF LEARNING CAREER COLLEGE
As the Academy of Learning Career College is a private college so, there is no global or country ranking available for this college, because this is a DLI approved college so they can invite international students.